PLED-203XC 3.9mm CURVED LED
If you’re looking for a curved convex or concave LED surface then the PLED 203X from Pixelscreen could be the perfect decision!
This is a curved LED solution that can be deformed in multiple places across the panel as it is divided into 4 sections. It also features an ‘edge to edge’ corner model, which allows almost seamless corners, allowing us to create cubes and other bespoke LED surfaces.
The 203X allows you to create dynamic, non-uniform surfaces that are sure to bring something unique to your visual solution. Below you can see some examples of installations focused on these large format curved surfaces, incorporating other visual elements to achieve visually stunning and engaging audience experiences.
- BRIGHTNESS: 1200 NIT (3840hz)
- SIZE: (WxH): 50x50cm
- LED TYPE: MBI5151-SMD 2020 BLACK – 14BIT COLOUR
- IP RATING: INDOOR – IP31
- WEIGHT: 8.9kg / cab – 35.6kg/m²
- PIXELS: 73984 pix/m² 128x128 pix / cab 3.9mm real pitch
- CURVE: HORIZONTAL: 120º 5 levels – VERTICAL: 0º
- POWER: 1.6Amp / m² – 220Volt
- CONNECTION: Neutrik Powercon / Ethercon
- FLYFRAME: Single / Double (max 46 cab. high)
- SPECIALS: Wave Screen, High Refresh, Low Weight, Thin,
Extreme Black front, Magnetic Connection, One Action Locking