PLED-207D2 7mm LED FLOOR
The PLED 207D/2 is a high impact LED floor product. The panels are capable of withstanding 2500KG per sqm, making them highly suitable for car shows and applications where vehicles need to drive over them-and for placing heavy objects above.
We utilized these to create an LED road for the Direct Line advert- Smart Crossings, on behalf of Immersive AV.
An entire road 40m in length was constructed from over 600 panels. We are delighted to have the capacity of stock available for such applications.
A special frame system is used, which is laid out in the required area. Panels are then just ‘dropped’ into place with a IP rated locating power and data connector.
For more information on this highly versatile product, contact us today.
- BRIGHTNESS: 2500 NIT (D) / 4100 NIT (D2)
- SIZE: (WxH): 2 models (50x50cm / 50x100cm H=150-180mm)
- LED TYPE: MBI5124—SMD 3535 BLACK—polyurea glass
- IP RATING: INDOOR / OUTDOOR —IP65 WATERPROOF
- WEIGHT: 16kg/cab—64kg/m²
- PIXELS: 16500 pix/m² 128x128 pix/cab 7.81mm real pitch
- DESIGN: HIGH RESOLUTION VIDEO FLOOR MAX LOAD 2500kg/m² (safety factor 3:1)
- POWER: 4.0Amp/m²—220Volt
- CONNECTION: Neutrik Powercon / Ethercon yellow IP version
- FLYFRAME: Touchscreen—interactive function—SDK soft.
- SPECIALS: Adjutable feet, Quick leveling, Magnets, Load bearing,
Anti-slip, Anti Reflective, Uniview, IP65